THIS IS ME
PATRICIA NICOLE ARTIGA
a little about me
I was born and raised in Houston, TX since, 1989. My parentals are from a country in Central America, El Salvador! So in case you are wondering, pupusas are really, that DAMN GOOD!!! I am a mother to a pretty cool kid, Elijah. I am a part time student at Houston Community College and a full time executive assistant for a construction company. When I am not behind the computer screen at work or behind my laptop for school, I am behind the lens as a photographer. I started doing freelance photography as PattyPics|Photography in 2012 and it has stuck with me this entire time. This blog will introduce you to new places, new events, and from time to time, I will share a series of DIY projects.
besides the basics
Of course I had to share the basics of "WHO I AM" but here are some fun facts and details about who ME!
- I love YOGA
- I party plan and can throw together a pretty Badass candy bar
- I played soccer during my school years
- I am a Houston Dynamo season ticket holder
- During the month of March, you'll find me at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. ALL MONTH LONG!
- I can eat Colombian food and french fries, everyday